Arabica Coffee & Salt Pre-Shave Scrub + Vanilla Smiles Smooth Pre-Shave Oil
Bikini Soft is bringing the luxury and quality of a spa experience to women everywhere — and that includes a super smooth shave. Exfoliation is the first step to getting that silky smooth feeling that puts an extra bounce in your step. It removes dead skin cells, exposes new, smaller hairs beneath the surface, and allows your razor glide more smoothly for a shave that’s a cut above.
Our Arabica Coffee & Salt Pre-Shave Scrub can be used alone for touch-ably smooth skin everywhere (even your face!), or for even better results, as step 1 before our Vanilla Smiles Smooth Shave Oil.
Made with Love, & All Natural Ingredients in Sunny California
- Bikini Soft Arabica Coffee & Salt Pre-Shave Scrub is rich in vitamin E, has potent anti-aging properties, and can even help with stretch marks, eczema and acne
- It works brilliantly with our shave oil but can also be used as a stand alone product
- You can easily regulate the intensity of the scrub — its primary exfoliant is salt crystals, which dissolve with water. So more water equals a gentler scrub, and vice versa
- Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil’s unique formulation dramatically reduces skin irritation, razor burn, nicks, cuts, scratches, unsightly bumps and ingrown hairs
- Perfect for use on your legs, underarms and bikini area, and even allows for irritation-free spot shaving on areas that see quicker regrowth
- A little goes a long way — get up to 40 shaves from each tub/bottle
- Pure, rich natural oils, organic salt granules, soothing botanical extracts, and skin softeners mean this one mighty product packs a whole lot of punch
- Always all natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, soothing, conditioning, and made with love in California
We’re so sure you’ll love it, we offer a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not happy for any reason, simply return it to us for a full refund, no questions asked.
How To Use Bikini Soft Arabica Coffee & Salt Pre-Shave Scrub
Using our scrub couldn’t be simpler — scoop a little between your fingers, apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion. You can also regulate the intensity of the exfoliation with the amount of water you use with the scrub. More water added means a gentler scrub, and vice versa. Our scrub is made with organic salt exfoliants, is never abrasive, and is gentle enough for daily use.
Note: The scrub will leave a fine film of oil on skin — this is totally normal! Just lightly rinse and, if desired, follow with Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil for an unbelievably close shave.
How To Use Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil
It’s easy! Simply wet skin with warm water, apply 8-10 drops of Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil to to the palms of your hands, massage onto desired shaving area, letting the oil soften and smooth skin. Shave as usual, and rinse with warm water.
Note: If your razor gets a little clogged while shaving, it’s just the natural oils which are denser (and more conditioning) than foams or gels, and nothing to worry about. Just rinse with hot water and enjoy the smoothest shave you’ve ever had.
Pro tip: Put a couple of drops of our Razor Saver Oil on your razor after rinsing to prevent erosion and rusting — it’ll make your razor last three to four times longer.
What People are Saying About Bikini Soft
All Organic Ingredients | Hypoallergenic | Vegan | Soothing | Plant botanicals | Made in California |
Ingredients – Scrub
Ingredients: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Organic Coffea Arabica (Coffee), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Stearic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Sucrose (Turbinado Sugar), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride (Atlantic Sea Salt)
Ingredients – Smooth Shave Oil
Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Aloe Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vanilla Oil and Astaxanthin (an antioxidant)
You’ll Never Find These Nasties in Our Products
Mineral oil, alcohol, synthetic fragrances, dyes, acrylamide, sulfates, DEA, TEA, MEA, PTFE, polyethylene glycol, BHT, parabens, phthalates, toluene, petrochemicals, or most common allergens