Bikini Soft Coconut Oil & Sugar Pre-Shave Scrub + Smooth Shave Oil
Bikini Soft is bringing the luxury and quality of a spa experience to women everywhere — and that includes a super smooth shave. Exfoliation is the first step to getting that silky smooth feeling that puts an extra bounce in your step. It removes dead skin cells, exposes new, smaller hairs beneath the surface, and allows your razor glide more smoothly for a shave that’s a cut above.
Our coconut oil & sugar pre-shave scrub can be used alone for touchably smooth skin everywhere (even your face!), or for even better results, as step 1 before our Coconut Joy Smooth Shave Oil.
Follow the scrub with our smooth shave oil and
Made with Love, & All Natural Ingredients in Sunny California
- Bikini Soft Coconut Oil & Sugar scrub is rich in vitamin E, has potent anti-aging properties, and can even help with stretch marks, eczema and acne
- The scrub works amazingly with our shave oil but can also be used as a stand alone product
- You can easily regulate the intensity of the scrub — its primary exfoliant is sugar crystals, which dissolve with water. So more water equals a gentler scrub, and vice versa
- Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil’s unique formulation dramatically reduces skin irritation, razor burn, nicks, cuts, scratches, unsightly bumps and ingrown hairs
- Natural coconut scented oils soothe the senses and coat both skin and hair, giving your razor a smoother surface to glide across, and serving as a guide in hard-to-reach areas
- Perfect for use on your legs, underarms and bikini area, and even allows for irritation-free spot shaving on areas that see quicker regrowth
- A little goes a long way — get up to 40 shaves from each tub/bottle
- The indulgent coconut scent feels like a little bit of vacation every time
- Always all natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, soothing, conditioning, and made with love in California
We’re so sure you’ll love it, we offer a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee. If you’re not happy for any reason, simply return it to us for a full refund, no questions asked.
How To Use Bikini Soft Coconut Oil & Sugar Scrub
Using our scrub couldn’t be simpler — scoop a little between your fingers, apply to wet skin and gently massage in a circular motion. You can also regulate the intensity of the exfoliation with the amount of water you use with the scrub. More water added means a gentler scrub, and vice versa. Our scrub is made with natural sugar exfoliants, is never abrasive, and is gentle enough for daily use.
Note: The scrub will leave a fine film of oil on skin — this is totally normal! Just lightly rinse and, if desired, follow with Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil for an unbelievably close shave.
How To Use Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil
It’s easy! Simply wet skin with warm water, apply 8-10 drops of Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil to to the palms of your hands, massage onto desired shaving area, letting the oil soften and smooth skin. Shave as usual, and rinse with warm water.
Note: If your razor gets a little clogged while shaving, it’s just the natural oils which are denser (and more conditioning) than foams or gels, and nothing to worry about. Just rinse with hot water and enjoy the smoothest shave you’ve ever had.
Pro tip: Put a couple of drops of our Razor Saver Oil on your razor after rinsing to prevent erosion and rusting — it’ll make your razor last three to four times longer.
What People are Saying About Bikini Soft
All Natural Ingredients | Hypoallergenic | Vegan | Soothing | Plant botanicals | Made in California |
Sucrose (Cane Sugar), Cocos Nucifera (Organic Virgin Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Azadirachta Indica (Organic Neem) Seed Oil
Shave Oil Ingredients
Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Aloe Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, astaxanthin (an antioxidant)
You’ll Never Find These Nasties in Our Products
Mineral oil, alcohol, synthetic fragrances, dyes, acrylamide, sulfates, DEA, TEA, MEA, PTFE, polyethylene glycol, BHT, parabens, phthalates, toluene, petrochemicals, or most common allergens